Make money online

This website was design to help you "make money online" - that's right - make mone online. You probably found this site after you've searched thru hundreds of make money now sites that require you to buy something from them. All the help here is free - make money online with these tips - but realize these are tips and you make money oline based on how hard you work and how well you apply these "make money" tips....

Girls - getting it right the first time....

Girls - getting it right the first time. It's important you get it right the first time becuase it saves you more work.

Does this Work?
You maybe asking does this really work. Will it get you all the free traffic I am promising you. These sites generate thousands if not millions of traffic to so many sites. Need proof - Do a search on "Neil Patel" and "SEO expert on how to get 10,000 to 20,000 visitors from Stumbleupon".

I personally learned these tips the hard and slow way. But to insure I knew what I was doing I did a 8 month experiment to insure that my methods were getting the results I wanted.


build free traffic

I introduced these tips into a website I created - I did not do any of the SEO optimization techniques I simply started posting my site to the social sites. As you can see my traffic kept going up considerably. Every time I used a new social site and learned how to optimize the social sites traffic - my traffic jumped up. I especially had a banner month in July.

But to prove that it was my social book marking tips that were working - in august I started removing my social book marks. I deleted my diggs at digg.com, I canceled my account at propeller.com [ which was then called netscape ]. The more I removed my social book marking efforts - the faster my traffic was dropping off.

Now - I can’t guarantee you will have the same success . But if you can write up catchy titles and descriptions and learn to use the social sites correctly - you can get a lot of free - yes FREE traffic to your site.

A bonus to free traffic ?

If you don’t have a MYSPACE page - what are you waiting for? There are reportedly more than 100 million visitors per day to myspace, this is traffic you want to harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Money Disclaimer:


This website does not guarantee that you will make money online. Every tip and money making advice given here is just that - money making advice. Your success in making money online depends on how you use the tips, your efforts in making money online and your ingenuity. Making money like in any profession online or in the brick & morter business world - your success in making money depends on you. Your desire to use SEO, advertising, tricks to build traffic so you can build money and wealth all depends on you. I offer simple tools you go and make the money.