Make money online

This website was design to help you "make money online" - that's right - make mone online. You probably found this site after you've searched thru hundreds of make money now sites that require you to buy something from them. All the help here is free - make money online with these tips - but realize these are tips and you make money oline based on how hard you work and how well you apply these "make money" tips....

Girls - it's best when you keep it simple

girls - it's hard enough doing it - it's best when you just keep it simple.

What I do is simple.
I build ten pages and on my site builder I have an option of removing links from Nav bar [ meaning the pages link wont show up on the Navigational bar on the website ].
Then I create links for all the remaining 9 pages - using a picture [ small ones] of the video [ page] I want to link to and then place this new link bar above location A and B.

make money

This allows me to create 1- and interesting visual linking system that draws people to see other pages and 2- it allows me to keep my original Navigation bar for my site short even if I have thirty or forty pages on my site.

Play around with this idea and come up with your own ways to do this. This will help you from losing precious valuable space on your site when it loads.

Now that we’ve come to the end of this course - you have in your hands all the tools you need to make money online guaranteed. But remember, follow the steps and continue to build your site. In fact build 3, 4, even 20 sites.

Plus never stop looking for new ways to make money. Use affiliate programs, upgrade to Adsense, check out any and all new possibilities that may arise online. Ultimately, if you stop learning you stop making money.

Thank you for your time.
Now go start making money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Money Disclaimer:


This website does not guarantee that you will make money online. Every tip and money making advice given here is just that - money making advice. Your success in making money online depends on how you use the tips, your efforts in making money online and your ingenuity. Making money like in any profession online or in the brick & morter business world - your success in making money depends on you. Your desire to use SEO, advertising, tricks to build traffic so you can build money and wealth all depends on you. I offer simple tools you go and make the money.